2183Y 0.5MM WHITE CABLE (100m)
£125.00 inc VAT
£125.00 ex VAT
All products purchased are for collection from our store in Gibraltar and do not ship directly to your location.
We ship every Thursday from the UK for delivery to our Gibraltar store and shipments take 10 days from leaving the UK (order cut off is Wednesday at midnight or your order will be on the following week's Thursday shipment).
We will call you once you order has arrived to arrange collection.
2183Y is a Circular flexible 3 core cable rated for use up to 300 Volts, for light electrical applications that require an earth conductor. This product is great for lighting, power and has had success also as a high capacity speaker cable. Cut to Metre lengths as your requirements.
Features and Specifications -
- 3 x 0.5mm Stranded (16/0.2mm) Conductor's (Brown, Blue and Green & Yellow)
- 3 Amp Maximum Rated
- 300 Volt Maximum Rated
- General standard To BS EN 50525-2-11 (Previously BS:6500 VDE)
- BASEC Approvals - BASEC, RoHS
- Designation - H03VVF
- Conductor - Class 5 flexible copper conductor to BS EN 60228 (Previously BS6360)
- Insulation - PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Type TI2 as BS EN 50363
- Sheath - White PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Type TM2 as BS EN 50363
- Temperature Rating - -5oC to +70oC
- Dimensions - 5.3mm Diameter
- Weight - 3.7 Kg's per 100 Metres