6242BH 1.5MM WHITE CABLE (100m)
Model: 6242BH 1.5
£76.00 inc VAT
£76.00 ex VAT
All products purchased are for collection from our store in Gibraltar and do not ship directly to your location.
We ship every Thursday from the UK for delivery to our Gibraltar store and shipments take 10 days from leaving the UK (order cut off is Wednesday at midnight or your order will be on the following week's Thursday shipment).
We will call you once you order has arrived to arrange collection.
Twin and Earth is a name for a type of Mains Electricity Cable, and is the most common cable for domestic wiring today. Comprising of 1 Live (Brown) and 1 Neutral (Blue) sheathed conductor, and a Earth which is of the CPC type (Circuit Protective Conductor) which is bare. The Overall sheath is of Thermoplastic Construction to BS7211.
The 1.5mm Conductors are Solid with the CPC earth being 1.0mm, and rated in normal conditions at around 18 Amps, this particular size is common with very Lighting circuits.
These cables are designed to be used where smoke and acidic gas emission would pose a major hazard in the event of a fire.
- Voltage Rating - 300/500 Volts
- Temperature Rating - Between -15oc to +90oC
- Overall Standard - BS 7211:2012 Table 5
- Conductor Standard - BS EN 60228 Class 1 Plain Annealed Copper
- Insulation Standard - BS 7655-1.3 Thermosetting XLPE Type GP8
- Sheath Standard - BS7655-6.1 Thermoplastic LSNH Type LTS 3
- Overall external Dimensions -5.3mm x 9.7mm