Apollo XP95 Optical Smoke Detector (Black)
£45.44 inc VAT
£45.44 ex VAT
All products purchased are for collection from our store in Gibraltar and do not ship directly to your location.
We ship every Thursday from the UK for delivery to our Gibraltar store and shipments take 10 days from leaving the UK (order cut off is Wednesday at midnight or your order will be on the following week's Thursday shipment).
We will call you once you order has arrived to arrange collection.
20 Left In Stock
The Apollo XP95 optical smoke detector has an LED alarm indicator. When in standby mode, the LED remains clear and turns red when in alarm condition. The optical smoke detector is designed to react quickly to slow smouldering fires which produce a lot of smoke.
When installed using the XP95 Series Mounting Base or XP95 Isolating Base, the Apollo XP95 optical smoke detector can be used as part of a Firewatch single or two loop addressable fire alarm panel system.
- Optical technology - responds quickly to slow smouldering fires
- LPCB and VdS approved
- CE marked
- Designed for use with the Firewatch singe and two loop fire alarm panels
- Self- extinguishing white polycarbonate case
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
- Supply voltage: 17 to 28 Volts dc
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- IP23D rating