Wiha 43463 Vde Diagonal Cbl Cutter 160mm
£24.16 inc VAT
£24.16 ex VAT
All products purchased are for collection from our store in Gibraltar and do not ship directly to your location.
We ship every Thursday from the UK for delivery to our Gibraltar store and shipments take 10 days from leaving the UK (order cut off is Wednesday at midnight or your order will be on the following week's Thursday shipment).
We will call you once you order has arrived to arrange collection.
- semi-circular head shape
- low wear lap joint, riveted and able to withstand high loads
- lightweight action, clean cutting achieved by specially milled precision cutting edges
- durable cutting edges due to additional induction hardening to approx. 62 HRC
- the Wiha DynamicJoint ensures optimal transmission of hand strength to the cutting edges
- for all work on or around electrical components up to 1000 V AC
- valuable chrome plating for long-lasting corrosion protection
- hard, comfortable elastomeric zones ensure low friction in the movement range of the fingers
- the stops on the ends of the arms prevent the hand from slipping
- the robust, ergonomic handle is carefully fixed to the pliers
- harmonious design of the front part of the handle for an optimum finger hold when applying force
- extra broad arms made of soft, non-slip elastomer are gentle on the parts of the hand that are sensitive to pressure
- IEC 60900:2004